Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is love beautiful?


Is Love beautiful? Well for some lucky ones it is. But for some , it can be the most excruciating pain that the world can imagine. It can hurt you, dismantle you, disintegrate you, disfigure you, topple you, remake you, and eventually scare you about you connection with the world,literally killing you. I am not open to the idea of conveying my feelings for a girl because, I know it will pain me immensely if she kindly refuses. But the more fearful feeling inside me is the feeling of helplessness that I may go through when someone tells me how they'd love to love me. What if the my bell doesnt strike for that person who thinks the world about me. I dont want to sacrifice my dreams and give life to someone else's dreams. I am no Jesus Christ. The whole idea of rejection itself is terribly discomforting. I think it pains to be rejected and know that you dont matter.It pricks to know that somebody that you want doesnt need you.It scars your heart and mind when you realise that for some people your existence doesnt matter. They will lead on their glass house lives with as much grace as there ever was. It hurts to know that you are one among their mighty ocean of lovers.Well ,Is there really a fault with somebody here? Putting myself at both the places, I realised that there is something wrong in the way we are made.There are either too many of us or too few of us. There is an innate flaw in our personalities that urges us to feel wanted by selected nature and forms of human beings. It contradicts with the urge to want certain or few delightful people and not want the rest that dont soothe our senses.But what watches over the peaceful co-existence of these two contradicting traits is still mystery to me. Whatever it is , Love still boggles me and never ceases to hasten me towards more of the above mentioned mishaps. God save me.

2 comments:

Clandestine said...

hey... its an awesome piece of writing....its real nice dude....what the hell r u doing in research field...

Rj said...

Very true indeed. Rejection hurts but its alwiz best to speak it out sooner rather dwellin in regrets later cz you never know what lies beyond your assumption! May god save you.. =)