Friday, August 17, 2007

Cluttered.

Since long I have wondered what drives me.

If I think this question can be answered elaborately answered myself,a lot of my problems can be solved. Well,I dont want to say that my life is a pictursque gallery of problems,but I am just eloquently explaining my blog entry into gathering some interest.

In the beginning there were mistakes in life,there still are.But thinking of them now sends a strange chill ,and I shake my head in disbelief questioning my memory.

Was it really me who did the such and such event?

Can you imagine how it feels?

They have shaped me into what I am now.My falling out of many a race has chugged me on to win that many more or more.My tasting sucess has often thrown me into a zone that is unexplicable yet enthralling.Only I can feel it and only for myself.Probably this is what is defined as a 'high' according to human language.I treasure them with utmost love and excitement.This experience of self realisation is the reason why succeeding in life is always on top of my priority list.I bet many others will agree with me on this explanation based on their personal experiences.

I understand that me being termed 'overreactive'stems from the many things that enter my mind whose behaviour resembles pictursque fireworks.I know it is shortlived,but yet powerful.I deem such fireworks as a dangerous lighter of joy and a destructor of festivities when its intentions are toppled.The line that separates the two outcomes is thin.

In the height of such mental fireworks ,sometimes I end up doing the most stupid things in life.For example,here I am sitting at my cosy room,becoming a member of this blogging community and writing something that a few moments ago looked like the prologue to my mind's karyotype.Unfortunately that now I fear is not to be.

It is a good 15 minutes wasted in writing non sensical prose,very efficiently signifying my mind's status.Cluttered.

Signing off.

1 comment:

Clandestine said...

well this is the one i really like to the hilt...makes u standby n think for a moment...i think this is wat most of us feel at some point in our lives but very few can pen it down this realistically into nice woven words...gr8 blog....